Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 3

Well I feel great! I haven't lost anything this week yet, but weigh-in is on Sundays. I feel like I have lost inches though. I am still really sore, but I am back to running, I was up to a mile. After that I hurt, so I have backed it down a bit. I jog about half a mile and fast-pace walk the rest of the 1.5 miles. It is enough to make me feel it, but I still don't feel like I am really working enough at it. I am going to start at the gym this coming week. With Will being gone, it is hard to stay still at home, so I am not getting the rest I wish I could. I always hear everyone say "you should take it easy", but no one else is here to do my job, and I don't need to get farther behind! So for now, I just push through, and make the best of it. The only pain I have and have had, is the one big incision. There are stitches in the muscle and I feel it everytime I use those muscles. If I sneeze, or cough, oh man it feels like I am bursting them! It does hurt, but I know in the long run it will be worth it. For now, I am happy! I am thanking God for a successful surgery, Good Doctors, and great support!

No comments:

Post a Comment