Wednesday, January 27, 2010

to give you an idea.....

Ok so Mom left over a week ago .. It has been rough, but I am making it! So updates..... hmmm... Where to start... Well I went to the Doc's, and he cleared me for real food this week. I had gained two pounds when I was there, but I have lost those, plus two more. Who knows where it goes..... As of Sunday, I lost another inch of my tummy, as depressing as it is, I only lost 1/2 inch of my bottom, and 1/2 inch of thighs. I am thinking the 1/2 inch thing is becuase I only ran three days last week. LOL! This week however has been better. I have ran everyday since Saturday. I upped my run from 1/2 mile to a full mile. I did this because I gained two pounds last week, and wasn't happy with that number. It hasn't killed me, but some nights it hurts! But like Will says, "pain just lets you know you are still alive". I am glad he loves me! LOL! I guess thats it for now, sorry no new pics, but I haven't been able to get any good ones! I will though, adn I will post! Thanks for following, I Love the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment