Thursday, March 4, 2010

week 10

Week 10!
Goal hit of 40 pounds lost!!!

This week I officially hit my mark of over 40 pounds lost! I am so excited, and never looking back!!! Will and I celebrated 8 years of being married, and I can say that it has been a wonderful 8 years! We went out to Outback (which by the way was yummy but sucks trying to find a healthy, low fat dish with small portions) for dinner, and I still managed to lose weight this week. So I must be doing something right! I found some new, low fat recipes I plan on trying this week. My kids love sea food, so I might incorporate some sea food into our diets more. If I like these recipes, I will post them on my food blog. Which can be found here! Well I hope everyone else enjoys this coming week, I will be trying to get back on schedule!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment